Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Playing Games in the Holidays

Image result for Nerf
Image result for fortnite
For free writing today I decided to write about playing games with my brothers in the holidays because it was the best part of my holidays. I hope you enjoy it.

In the holidays I went down to my brothers Preston and Tanawas place for a couple of days.He lives in Wellsford I was playing play guns with my little brother which he won.Then with my other brother I played fortnite we helped each other but still lost.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora De’Aundre my name is Isaiah from Paihia School. How awesomes that you got to play fortnite, I also play fortnite myself. You should say how felt when you got to your brothers and the feeling when you played fortnite. You also should say what season you started and how it was like then, other then that I hope you had fun playing fortnite and you should add me/1v1s. From Isaiah

    ReplyDelete